Lucky Draw Prize:
1 full Dohne Merino Ewe for consumption
Was privileged enough to be a full time employee of WACT for three years. The work they do is hugely important and as an organisation they are having a massive impact in conservation for both South Africa and Africa. I am now farming in a small town called Swartberg but still hold ties with WACT and the work they are doing around the area. Many small actions from the masses will always have a bigger impact then any one person no matter how committed they are. Pledging for any of the runners can be your small action.
- Finish first 30km trail run last year UTD
- Elected Prefect at Maritzburg College
- Won Skonk Nicholson award for most dedicated rugby player.
- Made Blue Bulls training squad for 7’s
- Played part in saving a wilddog from snaring incident
Great initiative, which I will be very proud to be a part of. Events like this need everyones support. They promote wildlife, celebrate the beauty of this country and raise funds for endangered species.
Running for Wildlife Act, Pleasant View Farm
No. of pledges: 155
Total Raised: ZAR 52,330