Lucky Draw Prize:
Some surprise packages from sponsors.
I am a regular bloke that’s trying to figure out how to make a career out of my biggest passions in life. What are these passions? Anything sports related, especially running,climbing, mountaineering and tennis.
- SA LONG COURSE TRAIL CHAMP 2015
- SA LONG COURSE TRAIL CHAMP 2016
- 22ND AT WORLD LONG DISTANCE TRAILRUNNING CHAMPS 2015
- VARIOUS PODUIM FINISHES AFRICANX TRAILRUN
- CURRENT HOLDER OF FKT ON STEKHORN PEAK
- REDBULL LIONHEART CHAMPION 2015
- COURSE RECORD HOLDER ON LESOTHO ULTRA TRAIL 50 KM AND NUM NUM TRAIL 32 KM
In my opinion running is a relatively selfish sport so in order to counter my own opinion I like to get involved with issues that is bigger than ourselves and use my sport as an opportunity to give back. We are privileged to experience some untouched places in nature and wildlife in its natural habitat. I therefor would like to contribute to the conservation of some of our beloved wild animals.
The North Face, Buttanutt
Goal Time: 210 minutes
No. of pledges: 17
Actual Time: 0 minutes
Pledge Factor: 10 minutes
Total Raised: ZAR 410
Pledge Factor defaulted
The pledge amounts are per each minute that Johardt completes the challenge below his 'Goal Time' of 210 minutes. So if Johardt ran in a time of 175 minutes then all his pledges would be multiplied by 35 (minutes).
Please Note: there is a minimum pledge multiplication factor of 10 and a maximum factor capped at 45